Reliance has opened its Jio Preview provide for all 4G customers of Samsung and LG few 4G smartphones. The flow will make 4G-LTE a reality for thousands and thousands of smartphone users. beneath the offer, all customers of 4G smartphones of Samsung and LG few customers gets an possibility to check Jio services, for this reason bringing Jio towards its dream of ushering in a digital revolution within the country, business sources said on Friday.
The offer can be profited at all Reliance Digital stores (counting Digital Xpress and Digital Xpress Mini) and smartphones retail chains the nation over. The clients will get unlimited HD Voice calls and Video calls, unlimited SMS, unlimited High-Speed Data and a large group of Jio Premium applications. The offer is legitimate for a time of 90 days from the activation of the Jio SIM.
How To Get Jio Sim For All Samsung and LG 4G Phones
- Users with Samsung 4G smartphones will should download the MyJio app from the Google Play store.
- On opening the app, customers will see icon to sign in and sign up.
- There might be one more alternative ‘Get Jio SIM,’ clicking on with the option to generate a bar code coupon.
- Users will have to walk in to the Reliance Digital or Reliance Digital Xpress Mini stores along with the Samsung 4G smartphone, unique barcode coupon generated via the app and documents.
- Once documents are submitted and accepted, an SMS will be sent on the alternate number that you had given.
- After getting the SMS, insert the Jio SIM card in the smartphone .
- Call 1977 to activate the connection. Soon, you will get the activation message .
- you will get 2 GB data by default
How to activate Jio Unlimited offer
- Open My jio app
- Click on “Avail offer” Banner
- Click Submit to install 4 Jio apps and activate Unlimited plan for 90 days
Updated Device List Which Will Get Free JIO SIM
Galaxy A5 2016,
Galaxy A5 Duos,
Galaxy A7 2016,
Galaxy Core Prime,
Galaxy Grand Max,
Galaxy J max,
Galaxy J1 Ace,
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace,
Galaxy J2 (2016),
Galaxy J2 Pro,
Galaxy J5 (2016),
Galaxy J7 (2016),
Galaxy K Zoom,
Galaxy Note 3,
Galaxy Note 4,
Galaxy Note 5,
Galaxy Note 5 Duos,
Galaxy Note 7,
Galaxy Note Edge,
Galaxy S 5 Plus,
GALAXY S4 4G,
Galaxy S5 Neo,
Galaxy S6 Edge,
Galaxy S6 Edge Plus,
Galaxy S7 Edge,
ON7 & ON7 Pro
K332 (K7 LTE),
K520DY (Stylus 2),
H860 (LG G5),
K500I (X Screen),
K535D (Stylus 2 Plus),
LGH630D (G4 Stylus 4G) & LGH 442 (LGC70 Spirit LTE)