Step by Step Easy Guide To Create and Verify Indian Paypal Account
In this article you will learn how to create and verify Indian PayPal account what do you use for making online payments? I am sure, credit cards or debit cards. Many of us here are planning to work and earn online. Not all clients or employers are Indian. You may have to deal with the foreign clients also. What about receiving payments from them? Paypal, google wallets comes to your rescue here. I guarantee you that by the end of this article you will learn how to create a fully verified PayPal account. Most of the companies and agencies find it comfortable to pay through PayPal accounts.
Some Notable Benefits Of Using A Paypal Account
Most of us are very well familiar that PayPal is one of the most trusted portals for sending and receiving payments. We will take a look at some important benefits of using a PayPal account.
• Without exposing your credit card details you can make your online payment. It is a very secure way of making online payments.
• Mass payments can be easily dispatched using PayPal account.
• If you are worried that you don’t have a credit card, you should stop worrying. Use you Indian debit cards to make payments.
• Payments can be easily received from overseas if you have a fully verified PayPal account.
Steps For Creating Paypal Account
1. Login to paypal.com. Next click on the sign-up button.
2. There are two types of accounts available, individual account and business account. Firstly I would recommend you to make an individual account. After that, if you require you can convert it into business account anytime you want using the dashboard.
3. You need to select you country and provide your email id and then set a password for your paypal account. Click on continue after doing this.
4. Fill in your personal information on the next page. After that click on I agree and then create account.
5. On coming to this page you will have to enter your credit card or debit card detail. If you don’t want to enter it now then click on “I will link my card later”.
6. A confirmation message will appear confirming skip, click on yes skip it.
7. Visit your paypal dashboard by clicking on the account.
8. This account which is created is a limited account. From this account, only money transfer can take place. For creating a PayPal account from which money can be received from across the globe you will have to create a verified PayPal account.
Further Completion To Verify Indian Paypal Account
For further completing your task click on dashboard and then click on complete your task. There are four tasks that are to be completed for a fully verified paypal account.
1. Provide your pan – if you don’t have a pan card, then quickly apply for it. Ten digits alphanumeric code is required for your Paypal account. The name written on the pan should exactly match the name of your account on PayPal.
2. Email id confirmation – you will have to confirm your email id in order to receive payments. When you signup a mail will be sent to you with a link. When you click on that link email id confirmation would be done.
3. Your bank account should be added to paypal account – in order to receive payment your bank account must be linked to your paypal account. It may take 2-3 days. Click on start which is just in front of the bank account and then you will be taken to another page where you will have to give your name, your bank account and the ifsc code of the branch concerning.
When you are done with your bank account linking, paypal will send you 2 small deposits in your bank account in the period of 4-5 days. Verify those deposits in your bank account. Now log into your paypal account and click on get verified and you will be taken to the next page. Enter those small amounts and click on confirm. Your verification of Indian Paypal Account is completed.
4. Add paypal purpose code – adding a purpose code is very necessary in order to transfer money to your bank account from your paypal account. It also helps rbi to track the kind of business that you are doing. This step is very important as far as the Indian regulation is concerned.
Link Your Debit/Credit Card With Your Indian Paypal Account
If you have linked your bank account with paypal then this step is in a way optional. When you have linked your bank account with paypal then your account is fully functional. But then if want to make payments, you will have to link your credit/debit card. Go to dashboard and click on link debit/credit card. Your credit/debit card will be linked to your paypal account.
At last, I would like to tell you, my friend, that if you deal in online marketing you must have PayPal account. So just go and visit its official website & create and verify your indian PayPal account. It will take you few minutes to make an account.
Hope you like this post , share your feedback in the comment section